Gosnells Football and Sports Club (Inc) invites applications for the following Coaching roles for the 2019 WAAFL and Metro League seasons:
- League Coach – C1 WAAFL
- Assistant League Coach – C1 WAAFL
- Reserves Coach – C1 WAAFL
- Thirds – E3 WAAFL
- Colts Coach – Ian Dargie Colts WAAFL
- Woman’s Coach – B Grade WAAFL
- Fourths Coach – A Grade Metro League
- Level 1 Coaching Accreditation – Level 2 preferred
- Experience at coaching at at least C1 grade – For League team coach
- Sound football and coaching background
- Working With Children’s Card
- Demonstrated leadership and communications skills
Gosnells made finals in C1, C1 Reserves and E3 Grade in 2018 and the Club is seeking further improvement in 2019.
The Club has a large pool of young Colts players and is seeking to achieve further development within existing pool of players, as well as recruiting additional Colts age players in 2019.
Gosnells participated in the inaugural WAAFL Woman’s competition in 2018. Proposed changes in the WAWFL competition in 2019 may see a large growth in player numbers and the Club is seeking to have two woman’s teams in 2019.
Remuneration is by Honorarium
Applications close 28th September 2018 and should be submitted in writing addressed to:
Gosnells Football and Sports Club (inc)
PO Box 45
GOSNELLS WA 6990
Or by email to: